By: Diane Keefe, Geriatric Care Manager
Are you taking care of an aging parent or other loved one? Are you looking to learn more about the senior environment and to be a better advocate? Then you are in the right place.
This website is designed to help Care Givers and aging adults through the complex environment of aging issues, geriatric services and resources.
Here is what we offer you:
- Objective advice based on education and experience
- Insight and guidance from someone who has been there and can enlighten you on your alternatives and the consequences of those choices
- Help recognizing the signs that your loved one needs help
- Direction to find resources and services
- Education on the complex maze of senior services
- Peace of mind that you have done everything you can do!
- Coaching for Care Givers with loved ones with dementia on how to manage behaviors, communicate and create memorable moments
- Coaching on how to talk to your loved one about when they need to stop driving because they are no longer safe on the road
- Tips on taking care of yourself as a Care Giver
We will attempt to answer questions important to you. We offer a book and workbook, helpful resource links, blog articles and over 90 interview with Care Givers and professionals in the field of aging. Ms. Keefe offers consults with individual families to develop a strategy for care. To learn more, click here.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not to be taken as Geriatric Care Management consultation.