By: Diane Keefe, Geriatric Care Manager
St. Louis Resources for Older Adults is a compilation of interviews taken from the Caring for Parents Together Talk Show.
This DVD helps you to understand resources in the St. Louis community from the lips of those who serve those agencies. You will learn in a practical and economical way some of the services and resources available to older adults in our community.
- The Area Agencies on Aging
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Red Cross
- Society of the Blind & Visually Impaired
- The Center for Hearing & Speech
- Hospice services
- Nursing home advocacy through the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program
- Memory Care Home Solutions
- Lutheran Senior Services
- Catholic Charities
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Services available through OASIS
- Parish Nurse Program
- Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits
- Diabetes Association
- Arthritis Association
Now you have the peace of mind of knowing what you can receive from these agencies before you visit. You will know how to prepare yourself for a visit and how often you need to schedule your loved one for appointments. You will be able to save time by identifying what you need first and you will save money by having the right agency from the start.
2 DVD set: $29.95
4 DVDs of St. Louis Resources for Older Adults and Tips From The Experts: $45.95
4 DVDs of St. Louis Resources for Older Adults and Tips From The Experts plus Blueprint for Care book: $60.00